Tuesday, June 10, 2008

More than hot dogs for lunch!

Do you have a hard time getting your little one to eat more than just hot dogs and chicken nuggets? I do! She will eat 4 chicken nuggets and get full, and ignore the fruit! I finally found something that she likes! I found Oscar Mayer Lunchables Jr. They have 3 little spots with things like turkey breast, cheese, apple sauce, and crackers! They come 2 to a pack and are so cheap! They even make them with chicken nuggets! I love them because they all have 3 different items in the pack for the child. The best are the apple dippers! I have such a hard time getting my little girl to eat a variety of food, and this solves the problem. I will be stocking my fridge with these!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi! I love your blog. And, I will be picking up some of those lunchables!

I really appreciate your "About Me" info. It's nice to meet a sister in Christ. God bless you and I pray he prospers your blog!

Anonymous said...

Good Idea, but I bet that I can ome up that, Libby only eats the good for u stuff! Like If I buy those things I guarentee she will only eat the fruits and vegies, so the problem for me is geting meat on her little bones!LOL

Angie Vinez said...

Those Lunchables have become a staple in our house. They're the only thing I can get my 18 month old to eat for lunch... besides pizza! ;)

I look forward to reading more from your blog!

Anonymous said...

Hello,
Thanks for stopping by my page. All the pictures on my page were taken by me.

A Work In Progress said...

Aw...yes, picky eaters. I have two who belong to that club. =) Mine go back and forth. One day they love veggies and the next they do not! My oldest wants nothing to do with any of the fake chees products, I guess that's not a bad thing. She sniffs them out first thing. She does love chicken nuggets though! I find if I steam the veggies and put butter on them they will eat them much better.

danette said...

I have one who is hard to get to eat... he's so picky! Pretty much only crunchy stuff and chicken nuggets...